DOMETIC COOLPOWER MPS 50 MAINS ADAPTER - Part Number : 9600000441
This inexpensive mains adapter can be used for connecting 12 V or 24 V cooling appliances to 110–240 V mains power sockets. It is ideal if your cooling box has no AC connection, but you want to run it outside the vehicle: at home, in hotels, at campsites, or in holiday homes.
MAINS HOOK-UP FOR YOUR DC COOLING BOX
Do you want to use your 12 V or 24 V cooling appliance in a hotel room, holiday home, or at the campsite? To simply run it from a mains power socket: all you have to do is connect the Dometic CoolPower MPS 50 mains adapter! Ready for connection to 110–240 V, it will work a treat with any mains system in the world. The adapter is prepared for permanent installation, so you can give it a firm place.
Waeco Mains Adaptor 110V-240V > 24V Especailly for CF80, CF-80, CF 80 and CF110, CF-110, CF 110
This device automatically switches your fridge away from your batteries when it senses 240volt main power is available. As soon as the 240volt main power disappears it allows the fridge to run from the batteries again.
Supplies a high start-up current for starting the compressor. Connection via screw terminal or cigarette lighter.
- SKU number 9600000441
- Model CoolPower
- Scope of delivery Multi-voltage mains adapter
- Dimensions product depth 200 mm
- Dimensions product height 70 mm
- Dimensions product width 120 mm
- Net weight 1 kg
- Input voltage (AC) 110/240 V
- Input frequency 50/60 Hz
- Output current 6.00 A
- Output voltage 24 V
- Energy efficiency ≤87 %
- Continuous power 25°C 150.00 W
- Operating temperature min [°C] 0.00 °C
- Operating temperature max 40.00 °C
- EAN-13 4015704252774
- Dimensions parcel depth 185 mm
- Dimensions parcel height 260 mm
- Dimensions parcel width 70 mm
- Parcel weight 1.02 kg