Lowrance 3G Broadband radar Šifra: 000-10435-001
The new Lowrance Broadband 3G™ Radar for HDS goes more than the extra nautical mile, now with 30% more range! Featuring Frequency Modulated Continuous Wave (FMCW) technology, Lowrance Broadband Radar innovation delivers superior target detection and viewing separation, ease of operation, and higher level of navigational peace-of-mind. With zero radiation hazard, it’s the safest choice for more boats, including fishing, sports/cruising and sail boats.
- Instant On™: Solid-state technology produces an immediate, accurate on-screen image, without the lengthy warm-up delay of magnetron pulse radars.
- Low Power Consumption: Ideal for boats of any size – sail, cruise or fish.
- Automatic Clarity: Proven automatic harbor/marina and offshore modes.
- MARPA Target Tracking: Track up to 10 targets. Requires a heading sensor.*
- Radar/Chart Overlay: Merges radar with cartography in a detail-rich display.*
- Crystal-Clear Image: Fantastic for tight maneuvers in marinas or in conditions of limited visibility.
- Quick Installation: No reason to open the dome, no tune or zero-mile adjustment, and no radar-licensed technician required.
- Safe: Extremely Low Emissions. Safer than any other radar currently on the market and emitting less radiation than a mobile phone so it can be mounted anywhere.
- High-Speed Mode: Select 36 RPM for almost instant updating at less than 2 nm.
- Dual Guard Zones: Protect yourself from more angles.
|Antenna Beam Width Horizontal
||5.2°+/-10% (-3dB width)
|Antenna Beam Width Vertical
||25°+/-20% (-3dB width) °
|Antenna Receiver Noise Figure
|Antenna Rotation Speed
||36 rpm +/- 10% RPMs
|Radar Warm Up Time
|Radar Wind Resistance
||51 m/sec (Max:100 Knots)
||X-band - 9.3 to 9.4Ghz
|Transmitter Power Output
||(at antenna port) 100mW nominal
|Max Range Scale
||up to 24nm
|Data I/O Protocol
||High Speed Ethernet
TECHNICAL / ENVIRONMENTAL
||Bolts 4x30xM8 - 304 stainless steel
||280 mm \ 11 in
||488 mm \ 19.2 in
||7.4 kg \ 16.31 lbs.
||+35°C (95°F) 95% RH
||-25° to +55°C (-13° to +130°F)
||9V to 31.2Vdc (12/24 Volt systems) Reverse polarity protection vDC
||18W (Typ.) @ 13.8Vdc
|Power Consumption Standby
||2W (Typ.) @ 13.8Vdc – only 150ma
- Lowrance 3G antena
- radar kabel 10m
- ethernet kabel 1,8m
- RI10 interface box
- adapter SimNet na N2K