NSPL-500 AIS/VHF antenna splitter
Part Number: 000-13612-001
||152 x 98 x 52 mm (L x W x H)
||DC 9.6 to 31.2 V
||<150 mA at 12 VDC
|VHF and AIS frequency range
||156 MHz to 162 MHz
|Insertion loss AIS & VHF receive paths 0 dB
|Insertion loss AIS & VHF transmit paths
||Typical 1 dB
|Max input power, AIS port
|Max input power, VHF port
|Min input power, VHF port
|AIS, VHF and Antenna port impedance
|FM port impedance
||-15ºC to +55ºC
What’s in the box?
The Gallery image four shows the items included with the NSPL-500. The following give a brief overview of each item.
- Product manual:The product manual is this document and should be read thoroughly prior to any attempt to install or use the NSPL-500.
- VHF radio connection cable. This cable is used to connect a VHF radio to the NSPL-500. The cable has PL259 connectors at either end and requires a SO239 connector on the VHF radio. If your VHF radio does not have a SO239 connector
please contact your dealer for details of suitable adaptors.
- AIS transceiver connection cable: This cable is used to connect a Class-B AIS transceiver, such as the NAIS-500 to the NSPL-500. The cable has a BNC connector at one end (for connection to the NSPL-500) and a PL259 connection at the opposite end (for connection to the AIS transceiver).
- NSPL-500 AIS/VHF antenna splitter unit. The NSPL-500 has a number of indicators which provide information to the user about the status of the NSPL-500.
- Power and FM cable. The power and FM cable connects to the NSPL-500 and enables connection to power and an FM radio antenna input.