Lowrance 4G Radar Šifra: 000-10419-001
The new Lowrance Broadband 4G™ Radar for HDS goes more than the extra nautical mile, now with 50% more range! Featuring Frequency Modulated Continuous Wave (FMCW) technology, Lowrance Broadband Radar innovation delivers superior target detection and viewing separation, ease of operation, and higher level of navigational peace-of-mind. With zero radiation hazard, it’s the safest choice for more boats, including fishing, sports/cruising and sail boats.
- Beam Sharpening*: The worlds first and only dome radar with beam sharpening, get target separation as good as a 3.5ft. open array radar. *not user adjustable on HDS
- Improved Range:See targets up to 32nm away, and large storm cells at more than 17nm away.
- Instant On™: Solid-state technology produces an immediate, accurate on-screen image, without the lengthy warm-up delay of magnetron pulse radars.
- Low Power Consumption: Ideal for boats of any size – sail, cruise or fish.
- Automatic Clarity: Proven automatic harbor/marina and offshore modes.
- MARPA Target Tracking: Track up to 10 targets. Requires a heading sensor.*
- Radar/Chart Overlay: Merges radar with cartography in a detail-rich display.*
- Crystal-Clear Image: Fantastic for tight maneuvers in marinas or in conditions of limited visibility.
- Quick Installation: No reason to open the dome, no tune or zero-mile adjustment, and no radar-licensed technician required.
- Safe: Extremely Low Emissions. Safer than any other radar currently on the market and emitting less radiation than a mobile phone so it can be mounted anywhere.
- High-Speed Mode: Select 36RPM for almost instant updating at than 1nm.
- Dual Guard Zones: Protect yourself from more angles.
|Antenna Beam Width Horizontal
||5.2° +/- 10% (-3dB width)
|Effective Beam Width – Beamsharpening ON
||2.6° +/- 10% (-3dB width)
|Antenna Beam Width Vertical
||25°+/-20% (-3dB width) °
|Antenna Receiver Noise Figure
|Antenna Rotation Speed
||24/36 rpm +/- 10% (mode and range dependent)
|Radar Warm Up Time
|Radar Wind Resistance
||51 m/sec (Max:100 Knots)
||X-band - 9.3 to 9.4Ghz
|Transmitter Power Output
||(at antenna port) 165mW nominal
|Max Range Scale
||up to 36nm
|Data I/O Protocol
||High Speed Ethernet
TECHNICAL / ENVIRONMENTAL
||Bolts 4x30xM8 - 304 stainless steel
||280 mm \ 11 in
||488 mm \ 19.2 in
||7.4 kg \ 16.31 lbs.
||+35°C (95°F) 95% RH
||-25° to +55°C (-13° to +130°F)
||9V to 31.2Vdc (12/24 Volt systems) Reverse polarity protection vDC
||20W (typ) @ 13.8Vdc, 21W in Dual Range Mode
|Power Consumption Standby
||2.9W (typ) @ 13.8Vdc
|Minimum startup voltage
||Range Resolution (m)
|1/8nm or less
|24nm or more
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/niWTM2MullU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Lowrance 4G antena
- radar kabel 10m
- ethernet kabel 1,8m
- RI10 interface box
- adapter SimNet na N2K