Lowrance HD radar 6kW šifra:TX06S-1
TX06S-1 6 kW, 4 ft open array Radar Kit. Parts included: 6 kW 4' scanner with 20 m (66 ft) cable, HD Radar Processor, RJ45 to 5 Pin Yellow (F) Adapter (Straight Though), Ethernet cable Yellow MM 2 m (6.5 ft)
HD Digital Radar systems combine high performance 2 to 25kW scanners and microwave technology with the latest digital signal processing.
- Radar/Chart Overlay - interfaces charts and radar detail in a single, detail-rich display when coupled with an optional,
compatible NMEA0183® or NMEA2000® heading sensor.
- Clearest Viewing - Automatic Tune, Gain and Sea Clutter adjustments provide “hands off” operation in Harbour and Offshore Modes.
- Smart STC - Digital Sensitivity Time Control curves reject clutter with setting of return strength/distance thresholds.
- Color Recognition - Color palette choices for improved target distinction based on viewing conditions.
- MARPA/Guard Zones - target tracking of up to 10 targets and dual guard zones.
- NS series support MARPA target tracking and dual guard zones with these HD radars.
- HD pulse radars are designed for boaters that go really far from land and want to see the details in weather cells
>20nm away. In fact, the 25kW has proven to see tall storms as far as 100nm away.
- The Open Arrays are best for BIRD finding. Remember – the longer the array the better the resolution and target separation.
- If navigation is primary importance, recommend Broadband 4G and 3G Radars instead.
- 2kW is for 12V systems only. 4/6kW work on 12/24V, while 10/25kW need 24V.
- HD digital radars automatically adjust color gradients on longer range for better interpretation of targets. This is especially useful when looking into storm areas and weather fronts.
- Radar allows the cursor to be placed over an anchored vessel to gather the latitude/longitude position. Great for pinpointing new potential fishing spots without being recognized.
- All Pulse Radars always have a blind spot at the center on shortest ranges.
- Be sure to use our RC42 rate compass for best Chart and MARPA overlay performance for HDS/NS series.
- It is usually OK to operate 2 pulse radars on the same boat, if physically separated by at least 6’ and interference rejection (IR) is set high on both scanners.
- Never look into a pulse radar or stand close to it while it is operating. The more powerful the radar, the farther the safe distance becomes.
|Product Length [mm]
|Product Width [mm]
|Product Height [mm]
||344 mm / 13.5 in
||432 mm / 17 in
||24 kg / 52.9 lbs
||120 W (Max)
|Power Supply (Supply Voltage)
||10.8 V - 42 V
|Antenna Distance Range [nm]
|Antenna Horizontal Beam Width [deg]
|Antenna Output Power [kW]
|Antenna Receiver Noise Figure [dB]
|Antenna Rotation Speed
- Lowrance HD radar 6kW
- 000-12591-001 6KW RADAR PROCESSOR BOX (WINCE) ... 6kW Navico Radar black box processor pack (WINCE)
- Eth. Adpt RJ45-5 pin Y ... Ethernet adapter Straight RJ45 M to yellow 5 pin F 0.2m (8")
- Eth Cab 1.8m (6ft) ... Ethernet cable yellow 5 Pin 1.8 m (6 ft)
kit za ugradnju