The RDS 1562 remote panel is an instrument which allows to monitor the status and to set some parameters of the SBC NRG+ series QUICK battery chargers by means of the CAN BUS communication interface.
RDS 1562 for SBC NRG+ Medium and Hi-Power
- Alphanumeric LCD display. Multi-language user interface.
- Displays at the same time the three output voltages of the battery charger.
- Display the total current supplied by the battery charger.
- Displays which can be set on 6 different intensity levels.
- Display contrast which can be set on 5 intensity levels.
- Buzzer used for acoustic signaling.
- Possibility of setting the parameters on the battery charger (CAN parameters excluded).
- Universal power supply (12/24 Vdc).
- CAN bus interface for data transfer.
- Easy installation.
- Can work in a wide range of ambient temperatures.
- Reverse polarity protection.
|Supply voltage (1)
||9 ÷ 32 Vdc
|Max absorption (2)
|Operating temperature (3)
||-20°C ÷ +70°C
-4°F ÷ +158°F
||CAN BUS with differential transceiver
|Dimensions including frame W x W
||116,5 X 77,2 X 27,2 mm
4"19/32 x 3"1/32 x 1"3/4
||The instrument can reset itself at a voltage less than 8 Vdc.
||Typical reading with backlighting on at high intensity.
||At temperatures below +32°F the movement of the display crystals slows down.